Thursday, February 21, 2013

Run Baby Run

I did my daily reading and reflection as I walked 2 laps. Then I jogged a bit at 5.0 and 5.5mph then upped it to 6.0mph for a solid run. I did a lap at 6.5 and then slowed back down to 6.0 but then LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem" song came on so I bumped it up to 6.5 again - because it is impossible to walk during that song!

I then ran back at 6.0, would feel an urge to run faster and so would find myself doing 6.5 again for a bit. I meant to stop at 3.0 miles and cool down with 2 walked laps but I felt so good I figured I might as well keep going. And when I got to 3.5 I has slowed down to 5.5mph and it felt fine so I figured why not keep running til 4.0 - and so I did that. Then I jogged for most of a lap at 5.0 and walked the rest. Total Workout: 4.5 miles in 49:29  713cals 1%.

I wish I had a deep thought or reflection to go along with my run. I feel like I haven't had a good one in a while. But no, I got nothing.

Most Motivating Songs:
LMFAO "Party Rock Anthem"
Gwen Stefani "Rich Girls"
Usher "More"

New Miles: 4.5
Total Miles: 1392.5
Miles Remaining: 107.5
Weight: 130.8

No comments:

Post a Comment