Sunday, February 10, 2013

Easy Peasy

Not sure if it is possible to be dreading and looking forward to running at the same time. But I would say it is possible because that is how I felt today. I am supposed to run a lot of miles. How many miles do I feel like doing? Just 3, or 4. Which is a bit off from the 7 or so I should really be doing in prep for the 10 mile race that is just 2 weeks away! This is bad.

Last night Ryan did P90X Yoga for a while and I felt guilty just listening, though it helped slow my breathing. But about 20 minutes later I did get up and joined him and did yoga with him for about 20 minutes. It was a low intensity yoga - where it felt good to move around, and a bit challenging, but not too terrible (mainly because I ended up doing about 20% of what the P90X people were doing). So that was something, but probably doesn't equal doing 4 miles.

In the upper 40s with part sun, part clouds I went out at 1 and did my modified 3.0 course - basically turning it into a 4.0 mile course. I made sure to add some extra running in this time to make up for the .2 it fell shy last time from being a perfect 4.0 miles. And when I measured it after the run it equaled 4.0 miles on the nose. I meant to run slow-ish and I ended up running faster than expected. Total Workout: 4.0 miles in 34:28.

New Miles: 4.0
Total Miles: 1362.0
Miles Remaining: 138.0
Weight: 129.8 (I may have had to strip down to the basics to be at this weight. But I was happy to get the scale to get rid of the "3"!)

No comments:

Post a Comment