Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Februarch

This week of Februarch has been challenging! I started a new job on Monday which has left me emotionally and physically drained just by the sheer fact that it is change, and I don't do well with change (even with change I choose). And I don't do well when my sleep schedule is messed up - and even though I got my needed 8.0 hours I was still a bit sleepy. So Monday and Tuesday were very low key in terms of walking - other than that I did to the bus and to work, and back (which actually likely adds up!)

On top of that on Monday I my Soccer Coach's meeting for the Spring season and on Tuesday I had Theology on Tap. Today was the first day I had nothing and so couldn't pretend that I was too busy and tired to walk and run. And so I walked 1.0 miles then ran 1.0 miles, jogged 1 lap, and walked 1 lap. Total Workout: 2.5 miles in 30:58 401cals 1%.


New Miles: 2.5
Total Miles: 1402.5
Miles Remaining: 97.5
Weight: 130.0

No comments:

Post a Comment