Monday, February 18, 2013

Listening to Myself

Walked 2 laps at 4.1mph while playing Solitaire (because I forgot I needed to read the daily readings!). Then I did a brief pit stop in the restroom. Then I ran at 6.0 for 1.25 miles, with one lap at 6.5mph. Then I chugged a glass of water since I am trying to make sure I listen to what my body wants. Then I got back onto the treadmill and started running. I started off at 6.0 but a few paces later I remembered I once wrote a post where I had found a sweet spot at 6.1mph and so I bumped it up to that. During that mile I also did a lap at 6.5mph. I cooled down with a lap at 5.5 then one at 5.0. Then I walked 2 laps while reading the daily readings and reflection. I jogged/ran 2.5 of the total miles. Total Workout: 3.5 miles in 40:07 557cals 1%.

New Miles: 3.5
Total Miles: 1384.0
Miles Remaining: 116.0
Weight: 130.0

No comments:

Post a Comment