Friday, August 31, 2012

Cross-Training

Spent the day painting - so my right arm got a decent workout. Then I went to go run at the track but I forgot that its now Fall which means Friday nights are football nights. So I made it out the door and into traffic and ten minutes later I was able to loop the block and come back home. Then I got onto the treadmill and jogged some and ran and did 1.0 miles in 9:25 at 1%. Then I went out the door and mowed the grass. Afterwards I carried a lot of mulch and mulched the plants.

Today was a cross-training day and so I think I sufficiently met that workout.

On Wednesday, August 29th Bridgette and I celebrated the end of our 10th season playing Gaelic Football at our last practice.

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 989.25
Miles Remaining: 510.75
Weight: 127.8/126.4

No comments:

Post a Comment