Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Watermelon Envy

Post-work got a 4 miler in. I went on my 3 mile loop and was doing a good pace. At mile 2 my lower left side had an odd stabby pain. I poked at it til it went away. It was bad enough to almost stop, but I kept going since I was at a good pace and didn't want to mess that up.

At mile 2.5 (21:00) I decided to definitely add another mile to the run and so I veered to the track. I did 1.0 mile at the track at 8:00 pace. Then I ran home, crossing the driveway finish line in 35:19. Total Workout: 4.0 miles in 35:19.

I wore my bright green shorts, bright pink sleeveless top, pink/black/green running shoes and my safety vest. I had my pink headphones in my ears connected to my iPod shuffle in its green sleeve. I was a pretty successful watermelon and I felt like everyone who saw me wanted to be like me.

New Miles: 4.0
Total Miles: 957.0
Miles Remaining: 943.0
Weight: 127.0

No comments:

Post a Comment