Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hard 2 Run

After being rejected from the Color Me Rad 5K - due to having to sit in CMR traffic for 2+ hours - I enjoyed an evening of family and food. Then I spent most of Sunday relaxing on the couch and rehydrating and trying not to eat delicious food until after I ran.

At 5pm Ryan and I went off on a 6 miler - running the same route as the previous one we did. We ran the first two miles in 7:38 pace! It was difficult and exhausting. Between the fast pace and bobbing water bottles on my waist I was rather tired and so after 3.5 miles I peeled off and ran at the track for 2 miles and then ran home. The track laps were supposed to be fast or at a decent pace and yet though I tried I just could not run them fast. It took me 2:08 or 2:09 each lap. I rewarded my constant running with a water break after the 2 miles before doing the final .5 home.

Ryan beat me home by about 2 minutes then we took a .25 mile cool down walk.

Total Workout: 6.0 in 49:23 + .25 cool down.

New Miles: 6.25
Total Miles: 984.75
Miles Remaining: 515.25
Weight: 129.0

No comments:

Post a Comment