Saturday, July 14, 2012

Simple Jog

After a long day of painting and moving furniture I went out to the track and go a little run in. I did a warm up jogging lap and stretched then I did 1.0 miles solid in 7:31. Then I meant to jog for half a lap and then walk as my cool down but around the final lap turn I realized I was still jog/running and so I decided to keep running the lap, and then I decided that I would jog another and then walk, and then on that final lap I jogged half and only walked the final 200m. It was a nice 2.0 mile run and good to get my body moving but not enough to tire myself out - since on Sunday I was headed to Detroit for a division Gaelic Football game and needed my energy.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 934.75
Miles Remaining: 565.25
Weight: 129.0

No comments:

Post a Comment