Monday, July 23, 2012

Post Dramatic Stress Disorder

Sunday, July 22 saw a re-match against Detroit. We led for most of the game with me scoring and running and scoring and running as much as possible. But somehow at the very end they made up the difference and we ended in a tie. It was very disheartening and depressing. I didn't sleep all that much last night as I kept dwelling on the game, wishing a few more of my shots went in, and that things had ended differently. But I am trying to get over it and accept it, because no matter what I cannot change what happened. I think I suffer from PDSD - Post Dramatic Stress Disorder. My brain is really bad at letting go of things.

Today I felt a wee bit sore from the game. But I needed to energize myself and move and so I went on a 1.0 mile lunch walk. It was nice to get some sun and sweat thru my shirt. It helped keep me awake at work. Concentrating on work was a separate matter; still didn't figure out how to do that.

In the evening I mowed the yard which warmed me up and got me energized and so I got onto the treadmill and ran for 10:00 straight and then jogged and walked a cool down. I ran at 6.0 then 6.5 then most at 7.0mph. I did 1.25 in 11:50 195cals 1%. Then our friend Aaron came over and we sat around and talked til 10:30 - so I enjoyed a very full day.

New Miles: 1.0 + 1.25
Total Miles: 940.0
Miles Remaining: 560.0
Weight: 128.4

No comments:

Post a Comment