Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Run vs Food

As I was about to go outside to go to the track since it was 56 degrees out I heard some noise in the trees - and feared rain. And I opened the front door and as unwantedly expecting it had suddenly started down pouring! Glad I wasn't a few minutes ahead since I would have been out in the middle of it! So instead of going outside I stayed inside. I detoured to make some noodles and veggies and then once food was done I quickly got in a mile. I did 1.0 miles in 9:52 151 cals 0% and then I grabbed some water and then ate my food.

Most Motivating Song (that kept me running rather than eating): Gaelic Storm "McCloud's Reel/Whup Jamboree" and then fortuitously Guster's "Donde Estas Santa Claus?"

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 546.25
Miles Remaining: 953.75
Weight: 139.6

No comments:

Post a Comment