Friday, December 23, 2011

Running in a Winter Wonderland

Alright, so I was neither outside nor was there snow falling or snow on the ground. But given that it is but a few days before Christmas I still believe I can claim that if I was running and the season is Winter and I find it wonderful then my statement of "Running in a Winter Wonderland" must be true.

I slept in since I had the day off and got up and going around 9:40am. By 10:30 I was treading along. I did a walk/jog warm-up lap then a lifting routine (not that it's routine to me, just that it is a set of things I did today) then more running following by the lifting. Much like my last workout except this time instead of running super hard I ran normal-hardish and I added in more lifting.

The lifting portion involved 10 sumo deadlifts with the 20lb kettlebell (both hands holding it) followed by 10 thrusters with the 20lb-er followed by 10 20lb kettlebell throws followed by 20 box jumps. Folloewd directly by another lap. I did laps at 6.4mph, 6.5mph, 6.5mph and 6.6mph each followed by the lifting routine. Then I did a cool down one at 6.3mph followed by 2 laps at 4.3mph in order to actually feel cooled down. The workout was roughly 30 minutes long. Total Treadmill Time: 22:16 2.0 miles 317cals 1%.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 548.25
Miles Remaining: 951.75
Weight: 138.4

No comments:

Post a Comment