Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A cure for ambivalence

An NPR program on obesity is really effective at curing ambivalence about whether or not to work out. I got home and got trotting. I did 2.0 miles in 20:34 315cals.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and so I was also motivated to do something today so that I am under 140.0 when I get on the scale. I have worked hard to get down to 140.0 and I want to work hard to stay here. So hopefully come the weigh in tomorrow I can have an official number. And hopefully my scale is accurate and it hasn't been lying to me all these months because man if it has that will be super disappointing.

I did 10-10lb woodblock chops per arm, 75 crunches, and 10 push ups.

Most Motivating Song: Miley Cyrus "Breakout" - a good driving beat to get me thru the second to last lap.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 539.75
Miles Remaining: 960.25
Weight: 138.0

No comments:

Post a Comment