Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End of a Year

Despite a late night celebrating my birthday with my family I awoke early and got a grocery shopping trip in. As I stepped outside it was another nice day - in that it was chilly but not cold, overcast but not raining. I returned from shopping and decided to go out on a walk. It was 44 degrees as I headed out and up and over the hill I went. And as I rounded the bend at the bottom of the hill I got hit with some wind, so I turned around and went back since my hoodie was not going to keep me warm enough if there was a breeze. So I walked back home, put on my bright pink puffy vest, and then walked the other direction -down the main road to the next main street, down the hill, back up and around - all-in-all it was a little over a 1.0 mile walk that took me 21:16. (Oddly I know I was walking at a decent pace so the time is confusing; so I will just blame the time on the number of hills involved and perhaps I got distracted by all the Christmas decorations I kept looking at.)

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 553.25
Miles Remaining: 946.75
Weight: 139.8

No comments:

Post a Comment