Thursday, August 11, 2011

Outdoors and Indoors

Out for a 3 mile run completed in 28:50; I tried to practice Good Form Running and after mile one my calves were burning. I walked for one minute to recover and then I ran again. Crossing back over the main road I lost some time due to traffic but somehow still finished under 29 minutes.

I chugged my 750ml of water in my purple CamelBak, water the plants, and then eased on inside where I powered on the treadmill and got on to continue running. Outside was gorgeous and had I not wanted to find out my 3 mile time I would have looped back to continue running at the track. But since I opted for indoors I opened the back door and two windows and turned on the fan. I ran 2 miles with the evening chilled air breezing on me. I did half a mile at 6.0 pace then walked then kicked it up to 6.3mph stopping after another half mile to walk at 4.1mph. Finally I was back into it and finished out by running solid at 6.3 and then for .25 miles at 7.0mph. I cooled down with a 4.1mph walk for half a mile. Total Treadmill: 2.5 miles in 26:46 382cals 1% incline.

I lifted the 15lb kettlebells - full throws 10 each arm and then 20 straight raises. No crunches.

New Miles: 5.5
Total Miles: 372.75
Miles Remaining: 1127.25
Weight: 138.8

No comments:

Post a Comment