Monday, August 22, 2011

Adizero Inaugural Run

First soccer practice, so I missed Gaelic Football. When I got home I put on some bright colored clothes and my safety vest and donned my new pink and black adizeros. I wore a bright pink shirt and bright lime green shorts. I looked like a running watermelon.

My calves burned quite a bit which is to be expected trying to run with good form and running with lower profile shoes. The heel to toe drop of the adizeros is 10.9 - nice but not too much.

The night air was cool and provided a preview of Autumn. It was a nice, enjoyable chill rather than an uncomfortable chill.  I completed the 3 miles in 28:27.

100 crunches and 10 push-ups.

Most Motivating Songs: The Dixie Chicks got me started with "Ready to Run" and good ol' Dierks Bentley got me into mile 2-2.5 with "Every Mile a Memory"

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles:  387.75
Miles Remaining: 1112.75
Weight: 139.4

No comments:

Post a Comment