Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's Instrumental

Thursday, August 25 - Lunch Walk: 1.0 miles

In the evening I went on my 3 mile loop but instead of returning home I veered to the track at mile 2.5. My run had started off slow - very tired, hard to will myself to run, and very thirsty. I wanted to push myself more and so despite the extreme want of water I swung up the track where I walked a lap and then ran 3 laps doing quick hard but not super hard sprints for the 100m straightaways. That was tiring but good. Then I jogged 100m and finished out the lap walking then I trotted on home. Total Workout: 4.5 miles in 46:48.

Most Motivating Song: The instrumental I can never remember the name of - played on loop for the sprints and most of the run. Pretty much the only thing that kept me running and blocked out the "You are thirty why don't you stop?" messages.

New Miles: 1.0 + 4.5 = 5.5
Total Miles: 395.0
Miles Remaining: 1105.0
Weight: 138.0

No comments:

Post a Comment