Friday, March 18, 2011

Outdoor 5K

I got out of work at 1pm today and seized the opportunity to run outside. Sunny and 71 degrees!

I went running for 34 minutes and did a 5K (3.2). I went out a little over 1 mile then back approximately .6 miles where I then ran 3 laps at a middle school track then I finished it up with the rest of the trip home.  It felt really good to run! (Minus the time where my left foot hurt because my shoe was too tight.) When I ran those laps at the track I was flying - about 2 minute lap pace; and the last lap I did a 100m hard run.

I got in and then cleaned off the front porch and then put the patio furniture out; I am optimistic the weather will be good forever now. I then made a bowl of 'Spring Greens' salad with crumbled pecans, raw sunflower seeds, and thin slices of apple topped with apple poppyseed dressing.


This was such a great way to spend a great afternoon. I must do this again sometime.

New Miles: 3.2 (5K)
Total Miles: 130.0
Miles Remaining: 1370.0
Weight: 141.4

No comments:

Post a Comment