Sunday, February 27, 2011

Every Step

Ryan tried to convince me to run faster than 6.1; he planned out my whole 3 miles with a max of 1.5 miles at 6.5mph. So while I tempted to toss his input aside instead I churned it over and by the time I got on the treadmill I decided I would take his input and turn it into my own plan: 6.1mph (9:49) for one mile, 6.3mph (9:31) for one mile, 6.5mph (9:22) for one mile. For the last 1.5 miles I wanted to quit every step of the way.

When I was done I spent a few moments balancing on the trampoline. Then I did a number of crunches, rested shoulders on the exercise ball and raised 10lb weights over my head and back to the stomach a good number of times (between 20-30), did a few other reps with my arms, and stretched.

New Miles: 3.5
Total Miles: 104.5
Miles Remaining:1395.5
Weight: 147.2

No comments:

Post a Comment