Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Biggest Guilty Loser

During a hockey game intermission I made the mistake of watching my "The Biggest Loser" episode on DVR. As I ate four or five sugar cookies I had just made, I felt guilty. And so lo and behold at the next intermission I started up the treadmill, put on my 2lb wrist weights, and churned out 1.5 miles in 17:26 174cals at 5.4mph pace.


Additional exercise: On January 11 I spent 50 minutes shoveling the driveway, clearing it of 3-4 inches of snow. Then this evening I spent 25 minutes shoveling clear the new 2 inches that had fallen; clearing only a car-width section of the 100 foot long driveway. Good arm and lower back strengthening. Also, my strained right arm muscle has recovered.

New Miles: 1.5
Total Miles: 41.5
Miles Remaining: 1458.5
Weight: 144.0

No comments:

Post a Comment