Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ultra Sound

I walked 1.0 miles in 14:43 4.1mph 1%. The Kindle's battery was dead and so was the iPod's and so I  just sang and walked. I also had a bit of a migraine so I focused on keeping my head positioned upwards. I even walked with my eyes closed for awhile while holding on to the railings or handrail. I was a bit nauseous but not too horrible.

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment with Ryan and got an ultrasound. We finally got to see our little baby and it was incredible! And yes I have neglected to mention that I am pregnant. But now that we have started to tell people, that is, people beyond our family, I can finally explain why I haven't really been running in the last weeks. I am at Week 12 and have been trying to take it easy by just walking and lightly running so that the little baby has a healthy, safe start. I hope to get running again in a little bit -- perhaps once my constant nausea settles down. It was such a relief to get a good update from the doctor. Now we are working on telling our friends our awesome news!


New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 1428.0
Miles Remaining: 72.0
Weight: 127.2 (You may have noticed I keep losing weight... this is all due to nausea and lack of appetite. I have been trying to get all the nutrients I need but it's been a bit difficult. I imagine someday soon I'll be gaining weight like crazy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment