Saturday, April 27, 2013

Signals Uncrossed

A nice long day of shop vacuuming my car, cleaning up, supervising Ryan cutting down tree branches, holding the rope as he killed a few tiny trees, two naps, and 2 hours of making chocolate chip cookies and Russian tea cakes. I finally got a healthy dose of energy while singing and making cookies, so come the Saturday night radio program of hits from the 1920s -40s I went out on a run. I made it two minutes before I finally listened to all signals from my body stopped running, turned around and walked home. I went and told Ryan I was walking instead and then I went out on a half hour walk. I walked around the neighborhood, entertained by the radio and enjoying the 70 degree evening. Total Workout: 2.0 miles in 34:45.


New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 1449.5
Miles Remaining: 50.5
Weight: 129.0

No comments:

Post a Comment