Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Run with a View

Today was race day for Ryan - a 25K that he's trained for for so long. I walked with him to the start, back to the car so I could get up to the top of the mountain and get pics of him, and then drove on to other locales. Eventually I went back to the starting area, parked, and walked to the finish line area. Between the walking and long periods standing with my snack filled back pack I felt like I had gotten a ridiculous workout too. Standing in the freezing cold and snowflakes shivering a bit probably also had something to do with it. When I added it all up I had walked (or jogged (due to me trying to "run" up a hill to the finish)) 2.25 miles.

New Miles: 2.25
Total Miles: 1444.5
Miles Remaining: 55.5
Weight: 129.2


No comments:

Post a Comment