Thursday, April 18, 2013

Forgetting How to Run

The weather was a fantastic 86 degrees in the evening and so I went out on an nice and easy run, and it was a bit challenging. After 11 minutes I walked for a minute, after 21 minutes I walked for a minute, and the rest I "ran" at a 10:00+ pace.

I feel like my body has already forgotten how to run. I felt awkward. I felt like I had to tell my body how to move rather than it instinctively knowing what to do. I have been running and walking forever and today I felt like an uncoordinated kid who was told to "run" but not told what running is. I did not like this feeling one bit! I need to get my body back to feeling like it knows how to run.

Total Workout: 3.0 miles in 31:25 plus a 4 minute cool down walk

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 1442.25
Miles Remaining: 57.75
Weight: 128.8

No comments:

Post a Comment