Thursday, April 25, 2013

A little lazy fair

I feel like I have been lazy recently as my mileage in this home stretch is painfully slow goings. But I can take solace in that on Mondays and Wednesdays I run around for 1.5 hours coaching soccer. On Tuesdays I could do something, but usually those days I am tired and happy to sit and relax. Which leaves me with Thursdays as the day to take action and run.

Thursday was sunny and warm-ish, though a few extra degrees of warmth would have been nice. I went on a 3.0 mile run in the 56 degree evening and felt chilly at the beginning, but as I went along I happily warmed up enough. My mind floated to many things, here and there, its usually ramble of randomness - which I find relaxing. I often think to think of important things but don't. But it is still a refreshing time to myself. Total Workout: 3.0 miles in 28:48.

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 1447.5
Miles Remaining: 52.5
Weight: 129.0

No comments:

Post a Comment