Sunday, May 6, 2012

Getting Lucky in Kentucky

Thursday, May 4 - I got a 1.0 mile walk in during lunch because all night I was going to be sitting in a car and then for the rest of the weekend I was once again going to indulge... at the 138th Kentucky Derby!

Following the Road trip, Bourbon sips, Betting slips, Mint Juleps, and Horse whips I got home on Sunday, May 6 and in the evening I went out on a run. The sky was overcast and muggy and about 80 degrees but it felt comfortable following what was the super hot Kentucky Derby day! I did the 3 miles in 28:07. I was happy with that as the whole time I was slow and was just hoping to finish at 10:00 mile pace. The end of the run is what I think got me on an overall fine end time since by then I was a little looser and willing to run. It was good to burn off a few of those calories I consumed over the weekend.

New Miles: 1.0 + 3.0 = 4.0
Total Miles:  839.0
Miles Remaining: 661.0
Weight: 133.4

No comments:

Post a Comment