Monday, May 14, 2012

Drizzled Run

Migraine for the last 5 days and all today which has left me out of commission. But amazingly after I got home from work today my migraine cleared up. That made me really happy and so I went on a run in a light rain; refreshing. I listened to NPR until my Sansa clip ran out of battery and then ran the final 3 just feeling the rain and listening to all of the birds who were out eating up worms.

I started out on my normal loop but rather than looping I went straight for an extra half mile and back and then did my loop and then veered out to the track for a mile and then headed home. I thought I did 5.0 miles in 52:08 (and I did lose some time due to traffic; but my pace was nice and comfy - not pushing it so that I didn't encourage my migraine to come back) -- and then I got home and mapped my run and discovered I ran .75 more than I thought I did! I thought my pace was averaged 10 minute miles but apparently I was running more around 9 minute miles. Sweet!

I then did a number (perhaps 100) crunches, lifted my 5lb weights in various ways, and did a measly (but sadly difficult) 10 push-ups.

New Miles: 5.75
Total Miles: 850.0
Miles Remaining: 650.0
Weight: 131.2

No comments:

Post a Comment