Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mini-Moon Walks and Runs

Thursday, April 26 - After a morning doing all the last minute travel prep for our Mini-Moon to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary, like buying healthy snacks for the road trip, I got onto the treadmill and walked 1.0 miles after Ryan ran 3. I did 1.0 miles in 14:21 163cals 1% while playing Fluffy birds and listening to NPR.

Friday, April 27 - After indulging in various bad foods and beer after reaching our Mini-Moon, on Friday evening before our large dinner we went on a 1.25 mile walk on a section of the "Rails to Trails" near where we were staying.

Saturday, April 28 - On Saturday I awoke early and mustered myself out of bed and ready to run at 8:30. I then went on a 27:05 minute run on the Rails to Trails but in the opposite direction of our previous walk. I then also ran some on the roadways near where we were staying. I did just over 3.0 miles running and rounded out the final .25 walking. Total Workout: 3.25 miles.

Sunday, April 29 - After a Saturday of additional indulgence of food, beer, and friends we got back home and Ryan went to hockey and then at 7pm I found myself headed out the door to get a walk in. I walked for 45 minutes or so and did 2.25 miles.

I feel good for having done some exercise on the Mini-Moon, but clearly my over indulgence far exceeded anything good I did for myself these last 4 days since I gained 4 pounds. I hope I get those pounds back off of me as quickly as I put them on.

New Miles: 1.0 + 1.25 + 3.25 + 2.25 = 7.75 in 4 days
Total Miles: 828.75
Miles Remaining: 671.25
Weight: 129.0-133.2




A Little Walking; A Little Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment