Monday, April 9, 2012

Ab Ripper X-cellent!

Lunch Walk of 1.0 miles; usual loop. Sunny, mid50s but super windy. I was glad I wore my jacket! Very refreshing since the wind forced me to feel refreshed.

After a long night of taxing taxes Ryan went to do his ab workout and run. I opened a beer and sat down at the computer. Ryan said, "Do this with me." And without thinking I moved onto the floor and joined him for a P90X Ab Ripper X 15 minute workout. I actually did all of it! I kept pleasant surprise mostly to myself during it and waited til it was all done to really feel proud of myself. Every new ab workout Ryan said, "I can't believe you are doing all of this! The first time I did it I couldn't thru all of them." This made me feel good. I guess all this work I have been doing is paying off. I do feel as though I have ab muscles somewhere under the outer layer I can see and I feel that my core/back is definitely stronger.  And it was a nice way to discover that I indeed have those muscles somewhere, because if I didn't have them there is no way I could have survived Ab Ripper X!!! (Part 1 & Part 2). Yay for me!

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 806.0
Miles Remaining: 694.0
Weight: 131.2

No comments:

Post a Comment