Saturday, April 14, 2012

Long Awaited Walk

I blame the cold snap and the fact that I spent Wednesday night in a smoky bar on the fact that I developed a horrible cold. My nose was so runny and my throat so very sore and it was hard to do any exercise let alone stay awake. I wanted to walk but knew I couldn't. So these past few days I just sat and waited this cold out. And then on top of it I was fighting off a migraine. So after a few days of this I awoke this morning to a much better feeling me. Still not good enough to run but good enough to stay awake and only worry about some sniffling. After a relaxing day of reading I got Ryan to go on a 1.0 mile walk with me around our neighborhood. The air was chilly but it was nice to get that fresh air and at least finally cross another off my Journey 1500 list.

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 808.0
Miles Remaining: 692.0
Weight: 130.8

No comments:

Post a Comment