Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anchors Aweigh

Seeing the sun after work was motivating to run, but it was hot and I dilly-dallied and then I walked up 75% of the hill and turned around and headed to the treadmill. Not feeling it and worried I wouldn't get far I opted for an indoor run.

I managed 2.25 miles; stretch after .25 then various paces for the next .5, quick break then ran the next 1.0 mile at various paces too (max 6.5mph). Then jogged it out and walked the last .15. Total Workout: 2.25 miles in 23:30 361cals.

Then I finally remembered to lift weights too - Did 10 reps of the 15lb kettlebells with each arm, then several other arms lifts at 10 reps or 15 reps each arm. Then onto the yoga mat with some HGTV for 150 crunches. And then some stretching of my super tight and sore muscles. Lots of coughing was involved as my cold was agitated; rough times. 

Most motivating song: John Philip Sousa "Anchors Aweigh"

New Miles: 2.25
Total Miles: 334.0
Miles Remaining: 1166.0
Weight: 138.4

No comments:

Post a Comment