Friday, September 21, 2012

What's the Circonference?

Attended a conference all week and so my exercise schedule was thrown off in addition to eating so much food. I felt like blah and come Friday when I had time to run again my body gave me a blah performance as I ran. well, it wasn't as blah as I guess it could have been, but it just felt incredibly blah.

On Tuesday I ate a large dinner. Wednesday I at least parked far away so I got a good walk in when I went from my car to the conference to the bar to the ballfield and then finally back to my car. Thursday I parked even farther away ensuring I got a good walk in in the morning and then after my large dinner. Friday I parked in the same place as Wednesday but only had to walk there and back. I did 2.0 on Wednesday, 1.5 on Thursday, and 1.0 on Friday.

Friday evening back at home and to my normal life I went out on a run. My body was very unhappy. It is crazy how quickly your body can de-condition itself! I know I ate about 3 weeks worth of calories in 3 days and didn't exercise all that much so my body was extra off, but I didn't think it would be that bad. But no, it was. I ran my 3 mile loop and afterwards my body got very sore like I had just exerted a lot of effort and used muscles that didn't want to be used. But at least I was back at it. Total Workout: 3.0 in 25:12.

I need to remember that out of shape feeling to motivate myself to never go 3 days without a good workout ever again.

New Miles: 2.0 + 1.5 + 1.0 + 3.0
Total Miles: 1050.0
Miles Remaining: 450.0
Weight: ~130.0?

No comments:

Post a Comment