Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hello, My Name is Bike

In the middle of the afternoon I convinced myself to get out and go biking at the local county park. I took my camera along and casually biked along for 2 miles. Then I turned around and biked back. I got this bike a bit ago but haven't be brave enough to venture out to the park and use it. Today I decided to be brave and me and Bike enjoyed ourselves a bit of a jaunt. The bike gears are sad - I don't think they were happy to be used since there was no gear that gave me a solid, "oomph" pedal. eveything was too light and perhaps that is how bikes are supposd to be but it felt odd to me to pedal and pedal and pedal and not feel that much resistance and thus as though I wasn't doing all that much work or being very efficient with my pumps. But at least I did it! Total Biking: 4.0 miles.

When I got home I went on a nice evening walk for 1.0 miles and talked to my sister on the phone.

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 997.75
Miles Remaining: 502.25
Weight: 127.2

No comments:

Post a Comment