Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's a Cold/Flu Season

After Tuesday's nice rain run I got sick - it was a cold/flu mixture type thing that left me with a stuffy nose, thick chest, achey neck, high temperature, and only enough energy to sleep. So Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were spent laying around doing nothing.

On Sunday I felt a bit better and coached my soccer game in half rain/half sun and came home to a continued sunshiny day. After catching a nap Ryan and I went on a walk in the evening. I had energy again and it was great to get outside and moving. I feel as though my body has already atrophied and I need to figure out how to get back on track. But so far exerting any type of effort leaves me wheezing and coughing as my chest is still affected by the illness. This blahness makes me feel like blah.

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 1066.0
Miles Remaining: 434.0
Weight: ~128.0

No comments:

Post a Comment