Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Slowmentum

Definitely needing to get myself out of the non-running funk I thought all day about getting home and going running. The rain held off and as soon as I got home I went out and ran. And then it started raining. But I kept going.

I ran my 3 mile loop and then looped back up and did it again - though without going back home and so the entire course ended up being just over 5.0 miles (5.15 miles). I did that in 43:29. At times I focused on just going slow and steady since my goal was time not distance (of 60 minutes) and at times I pushed myself and then at other times I had to stop for cars.

During the final 2 miles it really started pouring. But it was a warm rain and refreshing. I then got home, drank 12oz of water, and hopped onto the treadmill and ran 1.75 hard, jogged .25, then walked .25 cooling down. Total Workout: 2.25 in 21:12.

New Miles: 7.25
Total Miles: 1065.0
Miles Remaining: 435.0
Weight: 129.4

No comments:

Post a Comment