Monday, October 3, 2011

Walktober

Continued rain but warm out so I went out on a 1.0 mile walk during lunch. The fresh are was refreshing.

At night I ran on the treadmill since it continued to rain and was dark and dreary early. 2.5 miles in 27:36 390cals 1% (for 0.5 miles) then 0.5% for the rest. 15lb kettlebell throws - 10 each arm then 10 quick upright rows.

Then I hopped onto our "new" exercise bike my parents gave me/helped me load into my car over the weekend to get it out of their house. It is a burnt orange 1950s Vitamaster Exerciser with a stuck odometer and a speedometer with speed ranges of "Warm-up", "Normal", Vigorous" and "Limit".
I biked "Normal" for 2 minutes.

Into the living room I went and did an ab workout with my 2 5lb weights in my hands and the "woodblock chop" - arms raised up over my head and to my right then quickly moved to my lower left as I went into a squat. I did 10 from my right then switched to my left for 10. Very hard to do but felt like I did something good. Followed by 100 crunches.

Most Motivating Song: Brad Paisley "Welcome to the Future"

New Miles: 1.0 + 2.5 = 3.5
Total Miles:  443.5
Miles Remaining: 1056.5

Weight: 138.8

No comments:

Post a Comment