Friday, October 14, 2011

Awesomeness Daydream

Out of work at 3pm. Went running 3 mile loop 4:30-5:00. I wore my green shorts and my long sleeved Montour Trail Half Marathon long-sleeved shirt. My legs were a bit chilly to start as it was quite windy and a standard nice Autumn day, but by the second mile they were fine and my arms were overheating even with my rolled up sleeves.

I ran by a church where somebody had just gotten married. Bubbles blew in front of and then around me. That was fun. I used those people as motivation - hoping I'd be at the far end of my loop when they were leaving the church so that they would be like "Woah how'd that girl get down here? She was just up there!" which is a daydream I often have that makes me feel like I am awesome. And I am like "That's right. I did indeed run that far. Cuz I am awesome.". And yes, this is just 3 miles, but this awesomeness daydream is applicable for any distance. It's purpose is to make me feel good about who I am and what I am doing - to give me that boost of self-confidence and energy - and it works every time. Total Miles: 3.0 in 28:17.


Most Motivating Thought: The Awesomeness Daydream (I also think some Dierks Bentley helped me along but his motivating powers were second to my daydream.)

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 459.5
Miles Remaining: 1040.5
Weight: 138.8

No comments:

Post a Comment