Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pretty covered in Pink

Pink shoes, white socks with a pink Nike swoosh, pink shorts, pink long-sleeved shirt, black head band, blue safety vest. I walked up the hill to start my run and when I reached the top I looked off into the distance and saw dark, scary clouds. I debated for a few seconds and then all parties agreed to not run outside in case the clouds were a storm. So back down the hill and into my house and onto the treadmill I went. I opened the curtains and opened a window and got some breezes of the cool evening air.

I ran the first mile at 1% incline and 6.2mph. I then lowered the incline and kept the pace, and then I increased the pace, running at 6.3mph for a while then in the last mile constantly increasing the pace until I ran 2.5-3.0 at 7.0mph. I did 3 miles in 28:30. Then I walked for .25. Total Workout: 3.25 496cals 32:05.

New Miles: 3.25
Total Miles: 465.5
Miles Remaining: 1034.5
Weight: 138.6

No comments:

Post a Comment