Sunday, May 22, 2011

No ifs, ands, or butts

Well I did succumb to that cold after all which left me high and dry in terms of running. Finally today I think my cold morphed into allergies of some kind as I continued to sneeze and have a runny nose but I didn't feel like I have a cold.

Up early and cleaned up around the house then did some yard work as Ryan did most of the yard work. Regardless it was hot and difficult to move so I give myself credit for doing something.

Onto the treadmill in the evening and finally got in some running. Just 2.0 miles but it was difficult, as I believe I have strained a butt muscle -- the one that hurt during the Half. It didn't hurt too much, or at least didn't feel like it was pulling, just that it was not happy, so I alternated walking and running in .25 increments with a stretch of .5 at 6.5mph at the end which was followed by .1 walking.  Total Workout: 2.0 miles in 22:15 240cals 1% incline.

New Miles: 2.0
Total Miles: 258.75
Miles Remaining: 1241.25
Weight: 136.2

No comments:

Post a Comment