Thursday, December 9, 2010

Too much eating

December 8: In Gaithersburg, MD for work, my co-worker and I walked to dinner and back. After 2 days of over-indulgence and no exercise it felt nice to move about.

New Miles: 1.5
Total Miles: 15.0
Miles Remaining: 1485.0
Weight: Unknown

December 9: Thankful to be back home and on the treadmill. I lightly jogged at an average 5.0mph pace and completed 1.5 miles in 18:49 and 183cals.

Most motivating song during the work out: Dierks Bentley 'Every Mile a Memory'. When this song came on I thought, "How fitting for this Journey!" You can't beat these lyrics when running on a treadmill: "Funny how no matter where I run, Round every bend I only see, Just how far I haven't come."

New Miles: 1.5
Total Miles: 16.5
Miles Remaining: 1483.5
Weight: 143.8

No comments:

Post a Comment