Sunday, December 5, 2010

Texting while Walking

After stringing up the Christmas lights on the front porch and on the inside windows, I queued up a Christmas CD on the iPod and walked 1 mile. My Listowel, Ireland course was up with a blurry GoogleMap so while the thought of my Grandma's hometown was a nice thing to have for the 14:10 122cal walk it was disappointing to not be able to see anything but road names.

Also during the brief walk I attempted to send a few texts; this proved extra challenging and I did have to slow the pace down so I wasn't flung off the treadmill. I have no idea why people think it's an okay idea to text and drive since texting while walking is dangerous enough. This will be an activity I don't try again.

Best song heard during the workout: Guster 'Donde esta Santa Claus?'

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 13.5
Miles Remaining: 1486.5
Weight: 142.2

No comments:

Post a Comment