Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fitness Level 0.5

My Familiar Favorite 2.0 mile course came up and somehow I managed to jog/run it all. At the steepest parts I jogged at 4.6mph and during the low-to-no incline parts I ran at 5.0 or 5.2mph. For part of it my right ankle ached, right where I broke it. I stuck it out and finished the route. Then I brought up Listowel, Ireland and ran .5miles at 5.4mph. I finished the 2.5 miles in 30:22 307cals.

I lifted my 5lb weights at 15reps in 5 different ways. Laid on the floor and did 100 crunches then attempted real push-ups and pushed out 10.

Exercising felt good! That must mean something, so I'll take it to mean that I can proclaim myself at a new Fitness Level! Yes, I dare do that at just 19.0miles into this Journey1500. I am now at Fitness Level: 0.5! Perhaps I will have better perspective on my actual fitness level in the near future, say in 100 miles, but for now I dare to believe I am FL0.5! Perhaps I will remain at this fitness level for a while, I am not concerned about that right now, because it feels so nice to declare myself not at Fitness Level 0!

Most motivating song during the work out: The Magic Numbers 'This is a Song'

New Miles: 2.5
Total Miles: 19.0
Miles Remaining: 1481.0
Weight: 142.8

No comments:

Post a Comment