Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1 Mile isn't that much

Completed 1.0 miles at mostly 4.3mph pace in 14:21 and 121cals. The Baltic Sea course came up and my reaction was one of disappointment and then I thought about how sad that was that just yesterday I was so happy to 'be in' the Baltic and now I was disappointed. I realized quickly though that I was only disappointed because I created new routes last night and thought that one of them would be my route today.

During my walk I actually had the thought "One mile isn't that much." Not even 10 miles into this 1500 journey having this thought is surprising; I know right now 1.0 mile is still a lot for me and I am only walking it. But it  gave me hope that if I am having this thought right now I soon will really not only think but believe that one mile isn't that much.

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 9.5
Miles Remaining: 1490.5
Weight: 140.4

Most interesting song heard during the workout (via Ryan's iPod): Rockapella 'Land of one thousand dances'

No comments:

Post a Comment