Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Quality Walk

I got home from work and queued up the laptop to edit the baby shower invite and review the baby registry. I wanted to do a few quick things and not settle in, as I wanted to get out and walk. I told Ryan this and asked if he wanted to go.

And he actually gave an enthusiastic "OK!" I was shocked and very pleasantly surprised. After about 10 more minutes we got ready and headed out into the night. We walked up past the library, around the school near the track, and then Ryan remembered he had previously seen an asphalt paving/sealing company sign along the main road so we turned around and heading away from home. We walked a little bit, but never saw the sign (and we had opened up our eyes yet we didn't see the sign). So we turned around and went home.

During our walk we talked about our baby, fishing, his latest findings on reddit, and just many random, nice things. It was a pleasant way to spend quality time together in the 80ish-though-coolish degree evening. We did 1.75 miles in 35:48.

New Miles: 1.75
Total Miles: 1530.75
Weight: ~150.0 (I've been fluctuating up-and-down within 1+pound of 150.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment