Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mow Yard. Mow Yard.

I got to work from home today and that left me with a little extra time in my night. I knew Ryan had planned on cutting the grass, but I also knew he was doing it because he had to. I also knew he wasn't home yet.

So to be helpful I decided I would cut the backyard. I also wanted to do some sort of physical activity and so figured that was the most productive thing I could do. When I finished the back I did the easy sideyard since that is flat. Since Ryan wasn't yet home I then started on the front yard to do some of it - so that he had less to do.

Eventually I looked up and I had done most of the yard. Since it would have been silly to leave a little piece for him to cut I decided to cut the rest so he didn't have to change and get sweaty all over one small section of the yard. As I was finishing up that last section Ryan pulled into the driveway. Figures. Not that I am complaining, because I clearly freely and happily chose to cut the grass. But his timing is usually pretty impeccable for these types of things -- I'll just be wrapping up something, sit down, and within one minute he is home and it looks like I've done nothing. At least this time I was still actively mowing.

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 1513.5
Weight: ~148.0

No comments:

Post a Comment