Thursday, March 21, 2013

You call this Spring?

Well, today was a balmy 18 degrees when I went to work in the morning. Luckily Ryan drove me so I didn't have to stand in the cold. In the evening it was in the low 20s so waiting for the bus was unpleasant but luckily I only had to wait about 2 minutes.

The back room with the treadmill was pretty chilly, so I wore my sweatshirt for a mile. Then I grabbed some water, ditched the hoodie, and walked at 4.1 instead of 4.0 for half a mile. I enjoyed my daily readings and reflection then I listened to Marketplace and played Solitaire.

When I got done I went back into the living room and got to see it snowing. I am waiting for real Spring to start!

New Miles: 1.5
Total Miles: 1417.5
Miles Remaining: 82.5
Weight: 129.0

No comments:

Post a Comment