Monday, March 18, 2013

Move and Groove

I walked 1.0 miles while reading the daily readings and reflection. I then jogged at 5.0 for a lap - felt warmed-up and so bumped up to 5.5 for a lap then to 6.0 for 2.5 laps. Then I cooled down running at 5.5 for a while, a little at 5.0 and a brief 4.2 walk. Total Workout: 2.5 in 30:55 401cals 1%

A few weeks of not running and barely walking is incredibly detrimental to my ability to run. I'm pretty sure I've realized this before, but it takes another experience to realize "Woah, how quickly I can lose my fitness!" I need to stay moving and grooving and keep challenging myself so I stay fit and fine.

After walking I meant to have a productive evening but instead I watched The Biggest Loser season finale and watched Danni win it by 1 pound.

New Miles: 2.5
Total Miles: 1412.5
Miles Remaining: 87.5
Weight: 129.0

No comments:

Post a Comment