Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Swing and Sing

Clearly I have gotten lazy as I am letting lots of time to elapse between workouts. But I continue to take the stairs, which have been more exhausting than usual - I actually get winded. I finally realized that I think this is all due to my not drinking enough water. I don't know why but for some reason I stopped drinking self-sustaining quantities of water. So in the last few days I worked on that and tonight I got on the treadmill to at least try to walk off some exhaustion.

I belted out a wide variety of songs as I walked along, making the walk more exhausting than it otherwise would have been. And I had my 1lb weights on each wrist that I pumped as I swung and sung along.

Total Workout: 2.5 in 36:43 1% 408cals.

New Miles: 2.5

Total Miles: 433.75
Miles Remaining: 1066.25
Weight: 137.4

No comments:

Post a Comment