Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Run before a Stroll

In the DC area for work I hopped on the treadmill for what felt like 3 quick miles but took 30:02. For .25 I ran at 8.6mph which is 6:58 pace. The run felt good - I would run for .5 then walk some then run for .5 then walk - each time increasing my speed.About 3 times during the run my right ankle really hurt and I contemplated stopping if it kept up - but I would pause, roll my ankles a few times, then start running again. The pain was pretty intense but fortunately it was more momentary than anything else.

Once the nice run was complete I freshened up then met up with a friend for dinner and nice warm-aired evening walk around my hotel area.

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 431.25
Miles Remaining: 1068.75
Weight: N/A - 140.0ish

No comments:

Post a Comment