Saturday, October 5, 2013

Old Fashioned Walk

I spent the day doing dishes and laundry - specifically baby laundry - getting everything in ship shape for the little one's arrival. The little pumpkin should be here really soon and we are doing our best to get ready. I complimented the chores with a PBS documentary and ice cream followed up by a lengthy nap. I didn't think I was that tired but I couldn't get myself to unsleep and get off the couch. Eventually I did and Ryan and I went out on a walk in the semi-muggy, overcast evening. The walk felt good, though walking uphill was a burning challenge - both in my lungs and legs. We walked for 20 minutes and made it back just in time for the start of our favorite radio program. We also made it back just in time as it had started drizzling, thundering in the distance, and soon rained solidly. It was great to get moving and I felt good for having gotten out. The walk itself felt fine too. Total Workout: 1.0

New Miles: 1.0
Total Miles: 1552.0
Weight: 166.0

No comments:

Post a Comment