Monday, May 30, 2016

Inspired to Move

So after spending some time re-reading old blog posts I really did inspire myself to give it a go again. At least for one day.

Actually last night I did 20 push-ups, some crunches, leg raises, and some planks + up-down planks so that was the "official" start. Then today I strollered Nora up to the Memorial Day Parade which was just over 1 mile away. Darcy & fam met us then we hung out and played with them for a while. After lots of fun and food Nora and I strollered home.

Today I walked 3.0 miles with Nora in the sun-burny sun. Then we hung out at a picnic for several hours. I have a sun burn now on my shoulders, but I also completed 3.0 miles. So a fine day overall.

New Miles: 3.0
Total Miles: 3.0
Miles Remaining: 1497.0
Weight: 143.0 (post-picnic over-indulgence weigh-in)

No comments:

Post a Comment